West Cheshire Museums are partnering with Eco Communities to host a sustainable craft fair, and we’d like to hear from you!
The event is part of West Cheshire Museums’ Festival for the Future, a month-long celebration of sustainability and climate action held across our museum sites in Chester, Northwich and Malpas.
If you’re a sustainable seller, crafter, maker, or baker, or you fancy running an awareness stall, get in touch via the application form below. There is no charge for stalls, but applicants must have their own Public Liability insurance and any necessary licenses.
How to apply
Stallholders may apply for one of the following dates:
- 9 July 2022, St. Mary’s Creative Space, Chester
- 23rd July 2022, Weaver Hall Museum / the Lion Salt Works, Northwich
To apply for a stall, please fill out Sustainable Chester’s application form on the Wufoo website.
- Stalls are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- We are keen to support local businesses and smaller sellers, and priority will be given to stallholders that meet these criteria where necessary.
- If your business sells food or alcohol, please email our Assistant Curator Poppy Garrett before booking, as additional licenses will apply.
- A prize will be awarded to the best-dressed stall. All stallholders are invited to a prizegiving at the Grosvenor Museum before packing up at 4.45pm.
Terms and conditions
- All stallholders must engage with sustainable themes.
- All stalls must be single-use plastic free (including any products, marketing and packaging).
- Due to limited spaces, stallholders may only apply for one venue.
- Public Liability Insurance must be supplied with application.
- Stallholders must be able to commit to the full day (9.30 – 5.30pm).
- Each stallholder will be allocated one tabletop stall.
- Stallholders must not sell firearms, air guns, combat knives, or offensive weapons, or replicas of the aforementioned.
- West Cheshire Museums and Eco Communities reserve the right to revoke stalls if T&Cs are breached.
- Stallholders will adhere to Cheshire West & Chester and West Cheshire Museums policies and safe working practices.
We would like to thank our sponsors for their very generous support.